All-in-one content management. The universal metadata description tool. From archives to run-time copy, from types and categories to genres, from credits to links, DataBox Neo maintains total content order through sophisticated set of searching and classification parameters.
DataBox Neo is a highly integrated SQL-based database for media & content management, allowing instant access to more than 20,000 records simultaneously. Content is classified by many aspects such as type, category, genres, keywords, credits, media, etc. All PlayBox Technology modules obtain information about visual content from DataBox Neo. This enables many tasks such as logo overlay, archiving/retrieving data, building/conforming on-air playlists, etc., to be simplified or completely automated. Content can be easily searched through by dedicated multi-profile search, as well as by an intuitive multi-criteria filtering system.
– Multi-user environment – Many users may access the dataset simultaneously from separate network-connected workstations.
– Automated content import – As soon as the content ingest by CaptureBox has finished, DataBox Neo imports the media asset into the database with its relevant metadata coming from CaptureBox Neo capture list. Content coming from different sources can automatically be assigned to different content categories for easier database sorting.
– Network access SQL database– As a true SQL database, DataBox Neo clients work with a shared database content throughout the network. No special network traffic overhead is created even when multiple users work simultaneously.
– Advanced content classification – Content can be sorted by three main classification levels, as well as by cross-profiles such as sequences, groups, keywords, etc. The main levels are extracted from common classification schemes – type (i.e. Cinema, Music, News, etc.), category (Show, Movie, Mini-series, etc.), and genres (Action, Drama, Thriller, etc.).
– Search by multiple criteria – Content searches can be done by many data fields at the same time. For instance, if one needs to find an action movie, which production date is after 1990, where the word “Mummy” is present, but “Returns” is not present – that’s just a few mouse clicks away.
– Filtering by a group of fields – Searching and viewing data subsets is extremely easy. Over each data column in the grid there is a filter section. Entering letters or numbers in the filter field automatically filters the matching entries only. Wildcards apply as usual. Additional search in this subset might be performed too.