CaptureBox Neo enables multiple channels of HD or SD content to be captured from HD/SD SDI digital feeds, analogue sources and MPEG transport streams.
CaptureBox Neo Features
- All four instances in a single screen
- Scheduled capturing of satellite feeds with automated channel switching
- Comprehensive metadata handling (TCI, MTD creation)
- Add metadata during ingest (position markers, notes and etc.)
- Loudness/True Peak audio meters are available for precise audio level fine-tuning
- External control from AirBox Neo
- Automated RS-422 VTR control with batch capturing lists
- File splitting based on duration
- Third-party traffic system capture list import
- Closed Captioning support under EIA-608/708 standards. CC can be stored as external MCC file or embedded into the ingested media.
- API available for OEMs
- Streaming input support for: HTTP(S), UDP/RTP, RTMP, MMS and MMSH
CaptureBox Neo Specifications
CaptureBox Neo enables multiple channels of HD or SD content to be captured from HD/SD SDI digital feeds, analogue sources and MPEG transport streams. Four video sources can be monitored on a single screen and controlled via a new streamlined user interface. Audio levels can be monitored as loudness/true-peak displays and adjusted when required. Content ingested to CaptureBox Neo is available for playback within a few seconds of capture commencing. The CaptureBox Neo feature set also includes capture-list import from third-party traffic systems, support for CEA-608/708 closed-captioning and automated VTR control via RS-422 with batch-capture listing.
|Video Codecs||MPEG2, DV, DVCPRO 25/50, DVCPROHD, AVC/H.264, XAVC, HEVC (H.265)|
|Audio Codecs||MPEG audio Layer2 – up to 384Kbit/s AAC audio; Uncompressed PCM –16 bit/48kHz|
|Containers||MPEG TS, MPEG PS, AVI, MXF, MP4|
|Closed captions (CC)||CEA-608 (up-converted to CDP (CEA-708)), CEA-708|
|Closed captions output||embedded into H264 and MPEG2 video streams or MCC file format|