Profuz Digital is delighted to introduce to the market the first of its kind Digital Assets management system, called Profuz LAPIS. LAPIS stands out as a solution that adapts to the needs and growth of an organization seamlessly, intelligently and affordably. The technology behind the product is a result of many years of practice, research, and ideation.
System which adapts to the business instead of vice versa
Profuz LAPIS is a Digital Assets Management System. Its purpose is to bring under one roof all Processes and Data with which an organization operates.
Profuz LAPIS provides a central way and environment through which to control Management, Structure, Usage, Storage, and Security of various Data and Processes, and maintain Relationships with data and processes that come from and remain in different systems.
Automatic Workflows and User Driven Processes
User forms for custom workflow design
Multiple Dashboards and Layouts to choose from
Support of new media distribution formats like IMF
Support of film scanning formats like DPX
Storyboard export for Davinci Resolve
Тext Dictation and Voice Commands. Voice recording.
Subtitles Editing, Preview over video, Switching between multiple subtitles
Subtitles Conversion from and to various professional subtitling formats
Integration with ML and AI technologies for speech to text and automatic text and subtitles translation
Complete Supply Chain Management
• Automatic and/or manual ingest of video, audio, pictures, documents, and subtitles in various formats via upload, transfer (FTP/S, HTTP/S, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS, NFS, S3, DropBox etc.), or hot/watch folders direct access
• Multiple storages can be connected and used at the same time for direct access or archiving (store and retrieve)
• Download content, transformations/transcoding and partial extracts based on user rights
• Simple video editing, cut, markers
(with image extraction), video chunks
(virtual parts) creation, merging, partial
• Simple Subtitles Editing, Preview over video, Switching between multiple subtitles
• Subtitles Conversion from and to various professional subtitling formats
• Intelligent search mechanism – structured search, free form search, alternative faceted search. Searches in all fields and contents, internal and connected in parallel
• Unique live search results updates with possibility to create multiple active individual or shared search sessions
• Search queries and filtering with free text search
• Assets of different types. Digital assets with or without available digital content.
• Metadata extraction/import – embedded or external (supplementary files, other databases, etc.). Multiple standards and formats such as EXIF, XMP, IPTC, XML, ID3, BWF, Dublin Core, etc. are supported
• Automatic Proxy creation in formats appropriate for preview in the browsers – h264/h265 for video, PNG/JPEG/WEBP for images, MP3 for audio, PDF for documents, WebVTT for subtitles
• Multiplatform Content Delivery Management
Manage the entire process from content creation to publishing on social media platforms or media and playlist automations, and enjoy reduced time to market. Streamline multi-channel publishing and benefit from features like scheduling, assembling, approval, versioning and more
• Comments, descriptions, notes and
other metadata to markers and video chunks
• Taxonomic and faceted categorizations with multiple levels, sharing, and multi-inheritance. Unlimited properties and types of property data.
• Additional applied categorization structures: tags, keywords, structured and thesaurus keywords, categories, folders and folder-like structures, etc. with possibility to classify single asset in multiple nodes of the same type (for example in more then one folder without copying the content)
• NRCS & publishing
• News workflows automation from planning to publishing
• News articles creation, editing, approval and scheduling for one or multiple publications
• News stories for managing news data (video, audio, text, photos, images, documents, articles and
other news feeds) and planning of related reporting, editing, validation and publishing tasks
• Resource management-equipment, studios, vehicles, internal and external human resources
• Management of newspapers and magazines, Radio and TV Stations, Social Media and websites publishing
• Multiplatform Content Delivery Management
• Manage the entire process from content creation to publishing on social media platforms or
media and playlist automations, and enjoy reduced time to market. Streamline multi-channel publishing
and benefit from features like scheduling, assembling, approval, versioning and more
• Transfer between different storages and locations using varieties of protocols – FTP/S, HTTP/S, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS, NFS, S3, etc.
• Encrypting and watermarking of all types of content (video, audio, images, documents) using internal engines or integrating third party ones. More then one engine can be connected and used based on configured criteria.
• Creation of multiple transcoding profiles and
automatic transcoding processes
• Storyboards with videos, audios, images, texts, news, and other types of data
• Storyboard export to various publishing and editing tools for video, audio, image, and others – Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, AirBox NEO, LightWorks, Photoshop, DaVinci Reslove etc.
• Inter-object links – categorization and structuring between objects of different types – for example projects containing tasks and assets; tasks containing different types of assets; folder with master video content, video markers and chunks; etc.
• User definable simple properties driven or complex BPMN workflow orchestration of processes and contents involving clients, subcontractors, partners, viewers, etc
• Automatic Workflows, User Driven Processes, supply chain management, Integration with ML and AI technologies for speech to text and automatic translation, Business Intelligence
• Text Dictation and Voice Commands и Multiple Dashboards and Layouts to choose from
• User/group management and access
• Multiple authentication and authorization systems (internal, LDAP, etc.). Multiple external accounts per user are possible.
• Object based access rights down to individual properties.
• Activity stream & Notifications
• Web access – desktop and mobile. Browsers: Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
• Unlimited Users/Data (limited only by available hardware resources)support of new media
• Distribution formats like IMF- support of film scanning formats like DPX- user forms for custom workflow design