TV Channel in a Box
World’s best-selling Playout and Channel branding product suite. Powerful, flexible and cost effective, PlayBox Neo has integrated solutions for playout, graphics, news, automation, asset management and disaster recovery.
- Automated mixed playout of all supported compressions and containers in a single playlist
- Closed caption playout support (embedded or external MCC 1.0 / 2.0) for EIA 608, EIA 708 and XDS
- GPI I/O interface
- TitleBox Net Control
- Live Input: UHD/HD/SD SDI, IP stream – MPEG-2 TS (UDP/RTP), HTTP(S), RTMP, MMS(H), NDI input
- Output: UHD/HD/SD SDI and UDP/RTP/RTMP
- Switcher & Matrix Switcher Control (Kramer, Leitch, Network Electronics, Pesa, Quartz, Grass Valley Concerto/Acapella, Sierra, Elpro, Snell, Utah, Miranda, Ross, BlackMagic Video Hub, BlackMagic ATEM TV Studio )
- DTMF & SCTE 104 Decoding for Commercial Insertion
- SCTE-35 and SCTE-104 output for Commercial Insertion
- Multi audio support with EBU R128/ITU.BS.1770 Loudness normalisation (optional) Dolby AC3 Decode/Encode support (optional)
- Detailed Logging (AsRun log, System log) for verification and playlist reconciliation
- High-quality capturing in variety of compressions
- Automated RS-422 or VTR control with batch capturing lists
- Scheduled capturing of satellite feeds with automated channel switching
- File splitting based on duration VU/peak audio meters are available for precise audio level fine-tuning
- TitleBox Neo is an interactive graphics manager which creates, displays and controls fascinating multi-zone screens with rolls, crawls, animations, clocks, station logos and more. All running objects are mixed and blended to each other in real time, including animations. Each and every CG object can be edited while being transmitted on-air.
- All graphics are 24-bit true colour (16.7 million colours) with 8-bit Alpha channel (256 transparency levels). These colours can be applied to font face, border, shadow and text background. Field-based sub-pixel rendering ensures smooth animation and rolling text at any speed.
- Multiple graphics objects can be programmed to run simultaneously or sequentially on a single or multiple layers with just a few mouse clicks.
- Dynamic text data coming from text, rich text, CSV text, RSS feeds or ODBC-compliant databases can be linked to any text object and updated on-screen in real time.
ListBox Neo is an offline programme schedule creation and playlist editor, perfect for schedule creation and schedule editing with a clip trimmer for simple programme editing. ListBox Neo enables text searching, clips copying/pasting, schedule printing, etc. and is the main tool for the Program Editors’ to create and edit schedules many days, weeks or months in advance.